Since 1905, our greatest satisfaction are our customers
Keep your documents in safety, improving organisation and optimising cost
GIL STAUFFER offers a safekeeping service for document archives aimed at improving the business efficiency of its clients incorporating all the logistical, technological and human resources necessary to ensure the highest quality.
GIL STAUFFER guarantees:
- An improvement in the cost of document archiving freeing up office space, giving the possibility of converting fixed costs to variable, and removing the necessity for investment to cope with the growth of archives.
- The optimisation of the organisation of archives throughout their life cycle with remote access to copy or the movement of original documents, and a guaranteed response time in consultation and hand over.
- Restriction of access to confidential documentation, and the maintenance of highest level of storage conditions.
In modern buildings equipped with every means necessary to achieve these goals.
- 32,000m2 available for storage.
- Buildings incorporating high-level security systems both active and passive, controlled access and fire prevention safeguards.
- Temperature and humidity controlled environments for documents requiring special treatment.
- Fully equipped with technological resources to properly organise the archives in storage.
The confidence that a name with the prestige of GIL STAUFFER inspires, and the reassurance of the knowledge that many distinguished organizations have entrusted their files to the intelligent safekeeping of GIL STAUFFER .
Solutions for your organisation
GIL STAUFFER can offer important competitive advantages:
- When office space becomes tight and a company can reclaim space by freeing its buildings of infrequently consulted archives.
- If cost cutting must be carried out a move to smaller premises can be considered following the removal of passive archives.
- If a move is being considered the creation of a remote archive for infrequently consulted documents and files will reduce the size and therefore cost of the new office space.
- When access to original documents is a slow process due the lack, or inefficiency of filing management
- If it is hard to find an original document due to geographical dispersal.
- If documents must be kept over a long time and the necessary storage conditions are uneconomic or non-existent.
- When a document’s confidentiality make it advisable to guard against unauthorised access.
Other advantages for corporate customers
GIL STAUFFER offers:
- Safekeeping and physical storage of archives.
- Safekeeping and electronic storage of archives.
- Includes transport, organisation, storage, consultation, recovery and destruction of records.
- Conventional paper files
- Image archives (transparencies, films, films etc.)
- Back-up files on magnetic media.