PERSONNEL AND TECHNICAL RESOURCES
Always ahead of the market
GIL STAUFFER puts at its clients’ disposal a team made up of highly qualified professionals who are fully aware of the importance of service quality.
Throughout the years GIL STAUFFER has invested time and effort maintaining the level of training of its personnel to meet the incessantly increasing demands of the market. To this end it has in place specialized training programs within the technical sphere, and, periodically, undertakes revision and retraining programs. Furthermore, all the international department’s personnel have a high level of English, as well as being able to attend to their clients needs in other languages such as French, German, Italian, etc.
The company’s fleet of vehicles is constantly being updated and is made up of the following types of vehicles.
- Upholstered Lorries
- Open-topped Lorries
- Tractor lorries
- Upholstered half-trailers
- Open-topped half-trailers
- Open-topped half-trailers equipped with pneumatic suspension and hoist
- Half-trailers for container transport
- Half-trailers for general use (gondola type)
- Forklift vehicles of diverse types
- Pollution free electric vehicles for use within storage areas
- Diesel vehicles with simple hoists for loading and unloading of containers
- Heavy diesel vehicles for moving ISO containers
- Small vans
- Delivery vans
- Buses and minibuses for personnel transport
- Cars for sales department and service inspectors
- Movable cranes
- Lorries fitted with crane hoists
- Fibre glass containers of 42 m3 (23”) capacity
- 20” I.S.O containers
- 40” I.S.O containers
The Traffic and Logistics departments respectively oversee the planning and the coordination of the fleet’s movements and assign to each project the personnel, the vehicles and the protective wrappings necessary for each job.