How much can a removal in Barcelona cost? We tell you
If you want to know the price of a removal in BarcelonaHere are some important guidelines to help you get a price orientation
To make a move in Barcelona or from Barcelona to any other location, the first thing you need to know is:
- That every move is different:
Undoubtedly, each home has different characteristics in terms of volume, type of goods and access. This influences the price of each removal.
- That time management is very important:
The sooner you start managing your move, the better and more precisely all aspects can be defined, avoiding unforeseen incidents in the execution.
- That a move is a transfer of the contents of a household from one place to another.:
Therefore, because we are moving a lifetime's worth of belongings, it is advisable to use a reputable company to minimise risk and manage it effectively.
What factors should be taken into account when calculating the price of a removal?
- The most important factor is the volume of the removal expressed in m³.. It is essential that this calculation is carried out by a technician so that it is as accurate as possible. This professional will consider the belongings in all the rooms, including cupboard attics, storage rooms, attics and/or garages that contain material to be moved, as well as if there is any furniture that requires special attention. dismantling or special characteristics (pianos, safes, large pieces of glued furniture, etc.) and even if a furniture storage service is required.
- The accesses of origin and destination addressesIf there are lifts, forklifts, if there are streets with parking difficulties for trucks, if there are ramps, if it is necessary to use forklifts, if it is necessary to apply for parking permits, etc.
- The distance between the two addressesThe same is not true of a local removal in Barcelonabetween distant towns, or interprovincial, island or international, or involving storage in a furniture repository.
- The type of packagingThe fact is that not all companies use the same methods to pack. There are cardboard boxes of different sizes, wooden boxes made to measure for specific objects, hanger boxes, bubble wrap, paper and paper manila, paper reamconventional cloth blankets, cardboard dividers, plastic boxes, mattress covers, etc. And depending on the items to be moved and the type of removal, different materials will have to be used to correctly pack each object.
- The personnel and technical resources required to carry out the removal in the conditions and time required, which, depending on the above, will be assigned to each specific service.
- The insurance The options offered are not all the same, nor do they all have the same coverage.
Taking into account all of the above, it is important to ask specialists about any doubts that may arise before proceeding with the move, as we have already mentioned, every home is different and situations may arise that are peculiar to each removal.
So what is the price of a removal in Barcelona?
The price of a removal It always seems expensive, but anyone who has ever made a move on their own will know that this is not the case, as a move always involves considerable physical work and, if not well organised, can be exhausting. That is why it is it is preferable to hire a moving company that has the experience and the appropriate means.. Some customers, in order to lower the budget, propose to make the packing or part of it previously, so that only hire the transport of furniture and boxes already packed. This should be stated in the estimate previously issued, as well as the exoneration of responsibility for the content of those boxes not packed by the removal company.
But focusing on one removal in BarcelonaIn Valencia, we must take into account that we are talking about a city that has many streets of different width and characteristics, with sometimes narrow accesses or with difficulties to park trucks near the home and, sometimes, you have to ask for official permits. These aspects should also be considered in the budget issued for removals in Valencia or, in any case, removals that have the address of origin in Valencia, with details of the destination always well consigned in that budget.
Gil Stauffer is a moving company that was founded in 1905. when a small furniture repository was opened. More than a century of experience has made it the most prestigious removal company and the one most recommended by users and, although it has a reputation for offering high prices, it is not a justified reputation, as its prices are fair market prices and which are offered in all honesty. Following these statements, it can be said that there are some approximate rates for removals in Barcelona either national and international which we can mention below:
What is the price of a removal in Barcelona?
- A move of a 25 m² flat in Barcelona could cost between 500 to 700 euros.
- A move of a 50² flat could cost between 750 and 900 euros.
- A removal of a 120 m² flat in Barcelona could cost between 950 and 1,200 euros.
But, in all cases the above-mentioned factors influencing the price must always be taken into account -especially the cubic capacity- as all these aspects could vary the final prices. These are always approximate calculations, as a serious company will always see the material to be moved before making a specific offer for each removal and will include all the details in the official estimate.
All of the above also serves to office removals in Barcelona and in any other place, because, as we say, each removal is different and requires a particular treatment of the goods to be moved.
So, if you want to know how much a removal in Barcelona costs because you need to do your own removal or that of your company, do not hesitate to contact Gil Stauffer Barcelona to request a quote. It's free, you do not acquire any commitment and we will offer you the best possible price for your needs. Our attitude has always been to help the customer and offer the best service in removals to Barcelona, Relocation service in MadridWe can also offer a furniture repository service, or any other location, whether local, national, island or international and/or with a furniture storage service, for individuals or companies of any kind.