Removals to the Balearic Islands: All the information for your move to the Balearic Islands
The experience of a leading company
Gil Stauffer has a branch in the Balearic Islands Many of our clients reside in this beautiful Spanish archipelago. We also carry out removals from Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia, Alicante, Zaragoza, Málaga and any other point of the Spanish archipelago. mainland Spain to the Balearic IslandsWe have installations in the main Spanish cities, including Mallorca, Tenerife and Las Palmas.
We have also carried out thousands of removals to the following destinations Balearic Islands with international origin through the best correspondents in other countries, who have been previously audited by the official international moving associations.
Whatever the origin, we carry out transfers to the Balearic Islands with the necessary quality and efficiency.
How to make a move to the Balearic Islands?
From our many years of experience, we have put together some tips that will be very useful if you have to make a move to the Balearic Islands:
- Peace of mindMoving is always a change of life and there are many details to take care of, but if you perceive it in a positive way, it will be very beneficial for you and for those around you. Take it easy and enjoy the change.
- OrderPrepare a list of pending actions and cross them off as tasks are completed.
- CleaningBefore moving house, take the opportunity to get rid of your unwanted belongings. You can make gifts, donations, sell some objects, etc.
- Confidence and time managementRequest an estimate for your move to Mallorca or any other destination in the Balearic Islands as far in advance as possible and entrust your move to a professional company, as they will guide you so that the process will be much easier and you will not miss any detail. Bear in mind that you are placing your belongings in the hands of third parties and that a move to the Balearic Islands may involve links such as shipping companies, ports, etc., so the process should be well planned by experts.
- DatesRemovals to the Balearic Islands: It is very important to consider all the parameters related to the dates, as there is a part of the journey that is carried out in ferry and the ferries have rather limited boarding times, so deliveries cannot be accommodated as easily as for other destinations.
- Transfer optionsRemovals to the Balearic Islands are usually offered in two ways: A cheaper one called combined transportbut where no specific delivery date is assured, and another which is the exclusive transportwhere your move will travel with a fixed delivery date, but the price will be higher due to its exclusivity. If you would like more information, in this article we explain in depth the differences between exclusive removal and combined removal.
- Practical adviceRead or print our tips for island removalsThey will surely be of great help to you. If you are moving internationally to the Balearic Islands, please check our tips for international removals.
- InformationDon't forget to ask the sales agents who will manage your removal service to the Balearic Islands any questions you may have at any time during the process.
- At the destination addressDecorate your new home with enthusiasm and enjoy your neighbourhood, explore the area to find shops, gyms or places of interest. get to know your neighbours, but above all, be happy in your new home.
If you are going to move to the Balearic Islands, you can visit the Balearic Government websiteIt contains a lot of information that could help you in your new life. On the same website there is a link to the page Tourism in the Balearic Islands where you can consult any aspect related to tourism in the islands.
What is the Balearic Islands like to live in?
The Balearic Islands, calls Illes Balears in Catalan, are a single-province autonomous community of Spain and form a beautiful archipelago located in the Mediterranean Sea off the eastern coast of the Iberian Peninsula.
The archipelago is made up of two groups of islands and many islets. The Gimnesian Islands are Mallorca, Menorca, Cabrera and some islets close to them, and the Pitiusas Islands are Ibiza and Formentera and some other nearby islets.
Mallorca is the largest island and where he resides, Palmathe capital of the Balearic Islands. With more than 1.2 million inhabitants, these islands offer a fantastic quality of life.
Some specificities of the Balearic Islands are:
- ClimateFor those who love good weather, the Balearics are a paradise, as these islands have a Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and hot summers, but tempered by the breezes, making them a true paradise.
- Peace of mindThe Balearic archipelago is also an oasis of tranquillity, because it is calm and the people of the Balearic Islands are very welcoming.
- TourismTourism is highly developed and is the main source of income. There are several beautiful natural parks not to be missed and many white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. There is a lot to visit, especially if you like beaches and nautical tourism.
If you need a removal company for your removal in the Balearic Islandsdo not hesitate to contact Gil Stauffer. We will help you through the whole process.
However, we offer you the following more information about removals to Baleares that you are sure to be interested in.
What are the requirements of a good removal company in the Balearic Islands?
We all know that the Internet has greatly liberalised information and we have an infinite library at our fingertips where we can find all kinds of information. But it also turns out that advertising on this medium is very affordable and there are millions of companies that advertise. Specifically, for removals to the Balearic Islands appear thousands of results in which entities are advertised with, sometimes, perhaps little business substance at prices certainly cheap.
Also, in times of crisis, there is a proliferation of flyers on the windscreens of parked cars and lampposts in city neighbourhoods. But should we trust these advertisements? The answer is left to each user to decide, but the truth is that the advertisers could be entities of dubious credibility and we have to bear in mind that we are going to placing our belongings in the hands of third parties.
Therefore, the first requirement for a removal company to Baleares a good option is a company that is legal, transparent and with a clear and professional activity in the removals sector, with experience in this type of trips to the islands, as removals to the islands entail specific and special logistics.
How to select a good company to make a move to the Balearic Islands?
If we wish to hire a company that offers removals service to the Balearic Islands If you want us to carry out our removal in a professional and appropriate manner, we can carry out the following actions:
- Thinking that what is going to move is our belongings. Depending on how we value our belongings, we will protect them by looking to a professional removal company that meets minimum requirements to avoid unnecessary problems.
- A good option is to search for recommendations of known people who have carried out removals to the Balearic Islands with satisfactory results. Gil Stauffer has carried out thousands of removals to the Balearic Islands over many years and is the most recommended company thanks to its experience.
- If you wish, you can, however, request several quotes to be able to compare, checking how long the removal companies in question have been in operation, as a company with a long history will always offer a greater guarantee and be more reliable.
- Check the fleet of vehicles of the recommended moving companies and whether they have furniture lifting services and trucks suitable for the removal. specific removal service. Also ask if they have facilities or own furniture repository in BalearesThere are many cases in which it is necessary to use this service and the prices will not be the same if the removal company has to subcontract it.
- A good removal company will offer a quotation as a way of contract which will be printed with the official logo and include the contracted terms for the move. Invoices and official documents with details of the location and a contact telephone number shall also be provided, all of which will support the handling of the move.
- Likewise, any removal company, no matter how low quality it may be, will have insurance policies. It is very important to know what to expect in the event of an incident.
- In addition, whether a company is professionalOn the day of the removal, both at origin and destination, the staff will arrive punctually, wearing a corporate uniform, with labelled vehicles and packaging also printed with the brand identity.
- A good moving company take care of the customer from the first contact. The first call, the first e-mail or message will be taken care of with the utmost attention and the whole moving process will be carried out with total dedication.
As mentioned above, Gil Stauffer is a company that was founded in 1905 with the establishment of branches in the main Spanish cities in the 1950s, including installations in Palma de Mallorca. So, we know well how to deal with a move to the Balearic Islandswhether your move is national or international. Your move will be carried out under the umbrella of a solid brand and expert in removals to the Balearic Islands.
What is needed to make a transfer to the Balearic Islands?
In terms of documentation and official permissions for moving to the Balearic Islands There are a few requirements that need to be met. But don't worry, Gil Stauffer will be happy to advise you and help you with the necessary:
- Request, on a case-by-case basis, the permits All these permits have deadlines for applying for them, and the removal company takes care of these formalities once it knows the details of the move. For this reason, at Gil Stauffer we recommend requesting the estimate as far in advance as possible.
- As well as removals to the Canary Islands have a treatment that requires that the customer provides specific documentation because there is a customs regime involved, in removals to the Balearic Islands the treatment is that of a simple national removal and it is The following will suffice:
- Valid ID card.
- Valued relationship for insurance.
- In the case of moving vehicles, the technical data sheet and the vehicle registration certificate must be provided.
How much does it cost to move to the Balearic Islands?
Obviously, there are several factors that influence the price of a move to the Balearic Islands.
The first thing to know is:
- Every move is different:
Undoubtedly, each home has different characteristics in terms of volume, type of goods, access, origin and destination. All this influences the price of each removal.
- Time management is very important:
The sooner you start to manage your move, the better you will be able to define all the aspects and with greater precision, avoiding possible incidents in the execution. As we have already mentioned above, in the moving to the Balearic Islands, special attention must be paid to the dates of theWe are dependent on the ferry boarding timesThe timetable for the transport of goods is quite limited, so it is essential to agree the timetable with the sales representative to avoid any surprises when the goods are delivered. Therefore, it is essential to agree on the times with the commercial agent to avoid surprises when the removal arrives, as it is likely that accommodation will be needed before the delivery of the removal can be carried out.
- That a move is a change of the contents of a home:
Therefore, because we are moving a lifetime's worth of belongings, it is advisable to use a reputable company to minimise risk and manage it effectively.
What factors should be taken into account when calculating the price of a removal?
- The most important factor is the volume of the removal expressed in m³.. It is essential that this calculation is carried out by a professional technician in order to be as accurate as possible and should take into account the belongings in all rooms, including attics of wardrobes, storage rooms, attics and/or garages containing material to be moved, as well as any furniture that requires special assembly and disassembly or special characteristics (pianos, safes, large pieces of glued furniture, etc.).
- The accesses of origin and destination addressesIf there are lifts, forklifts, if there are streets with parking difficulties for trucks, if there are ramps, if it is necessary to use forklifts, if it is necessary to apply for parking permits, etc.
- The distance between the two addressesA local move in Valencia is not the same as a move between distant towns, or interprovincial, island or international, or one that involves storage in a furniture repository.
- The type of packagingThe packaging methods used are not the same for all companies. There are cardboard boxes of different sizes, wooden boxes made to measure for specific objects, percha-boxes for hanging clothes, bubble wrap, paper, paper manila, paper reamconventional cloth blankets, cardboard dividers, plastic crates, etc. And, depending on the items to be moved and the type of removal, different materials will have to be used to properly protect each object. Removals to the Balearic Islands require special preparation of the furniture and belongings for the move.
- The personnel and technical resources required to carry out the removal in the conditions and time required, which, depending on the above, will be assigned to each specific service, both at origin and destination.
- The insurance The options offered are not all the same, nor do they all have the same coverage.
Taking all of the above into account, as mentioned above, it is important to ask specialists about any doubts that may arise before proceeding with the move to the Balearic Islands, as we have already mentioned, every home is different and there are always specific peculiarities that may arise in each removal.
So what is the price of a move to the Balearic Islands?
Generally speaking, the price of a removal It always seems expensive, but anyone who has ever made a move on their own will know that this is not the case, as it is a lot of physical work and, if not well organised, can be exhausting. That is why it is it is preferable to hire a moving company that has the experience and the appropriate means..
. Some customers, in order to lower the budget, propose to make the packing or part of it previously, so that only hire the transport of furniture and boxes already packed. This should be stated in the estimate previously issued, as well as the exoneration of responsibility for the content of those boxes not packed by the removal company.
In a moving to the Balearic IslandsIf you are moving from one country to another, you should bear in mind that the logistics must be very well planned and, as in the case of any national move, you will have to take into account that depending on the origin of the move, the cost will vary. and, we repeat, it is very important consideration of dates to accommodate ferry schedules for delivery.
However, if we take as an example a removal to Balearic Islands from MadridIn the first place, it is important to know that we are talking about a big city which, in addition, has many streets of different widths and characteristics, with sometimes narrow accesses or with difficulties to park trucks near the address and, in many occasions it is necessary to ask for official permits for loading. All of this will also be considered in the estimate issued for removals with home address in Madrid, as well as aspects relating to the delivery in the Balearic Islands.
Gil Stauffer is a moving company that was founded in 1905. when a small furniture repository in the centre of Madrid. The experience of more than a century makes it the most prestigious and most recommended removal company by users and, although it has a reputation for offering high prices, it is not a justified reputation, because its prices are fair market prices and which are offered in all honesty. Following these assertions, we can raise some approximate rates for removals to the Balearic Islands from Madrid which we mention briefly below, expressing ourselves in terms of cubic capacityThis is the usual way of expression in removals:
- Transport of 20 m³ (approximately half of a truck)Indicative priceBetween 2100€ (combined service) - 3000€ (exclusive service).
- Transport of 40 m³) (a full truckload)- (a full truckload)- (a full truckload)- (a full truckload)Indicative price: 5900€
In any case, all the factors that influence each price must always be taken into account. In particular, the origin, the cubic capacity and the type of transport. In other words, we reiterate that prices quoted are for guidance onlyA serious company will always see the material to be moved before making a specific offer for each removal and will reflect this in the estimate. official quotation all details of the transfer to the Balearic Islands.
There are cases in which the same volume may involve much more cost of packing and handling material and others in which, for example, if a car is included, the cost could be reduced by including less handling of household goods. The point is that each detail must be carefully reviewed in order to issue a specific estimate for each removal service.
Request more information
Therefore, if you need to make a moving to the Balearic Islands from Madrid or from anywhere else in the world, do not hesitate to contact Gil Stauffer. for request a quote. The estimates we issue are free and without obligation. Our attitude has always been to help our clients and offer the best service in removals and/or furniture storage services. You can also contact us on 91 678 49 90. We will accompany you throughout the whole process.