Since 1905, our greatest satisfaction are our customers
A company with over 100 years of experience in national and international removals, storage and transportation
Call us at 91 678 49 90 MADRID – Central Office or at 902 200 234
For us every case is special and requires individual attention
GIL STAUFFER has more than a century of experience in the removal business. This was the company’s initial line of work and since its beginning in 1905 it has been unceasing in its development of improved handling techniques, protectivewrappings and transport, all to ensure the provision of the best possible service to its clients.
GIL STAUFFER has an extensive network of branches which has allowed it to provide the same maximum guarantee of quality service throughout Spain and Canary and Balearic islands, at very competitive prices.
To or from any part of the world, 365 days of the year
GIL STAUFFER is a Spanish company which leads its sector and counts on collaboration with most efficient correspondent companies worldwide which have been carefully chosen to carry out the necessary services of individualized wrapping and unwrapping to the highest standard.
Removals by land, sea, air, or combined, from Spain or from any other part of the world, including between other two countries, are carried out with an exclusive level of service 365 days of the year.
The process is very similar to that for national removals: a prior technical inspection to go over all the details of the removal; the drawing up of an agreement with regard to the details of the shipment, wrapping and collection from the point oforigin; transport by the means chosen to the destination country; unwrapping and installation in the new residence so that all the details set down in the contract are carried out and the new residence is ready for habitation.
The way in which GIL STAUFFER operates owes as much to its development as to its desire to maintain the level of prestige which its name implies. Its capacity to offer a high quality service in removals to or from any part of the world is a result of its presence in the international market for over fifty years.
GIL STAUFFER also provides a service of legal advice with regard to legal requirements in different countries, both recommended and obligatory international regulations, and the processing of customs and administrativedocumentation relevant to each case.
The functioning of client company remains unaffected
Planning is very important in office removals so that the functioning of client company remains unaffected
Using the data obtained by means of a technical inspection, GIL STAUFFER draws up a Logistical Directive which sets out the technical treatment to be afforded to each of the objects to be moved, the most convenient dates for the client company, the time the removal will take, and the resources both technical and personnel necessary. Once the contract has been agreed the removal is carried out according to the Logistical Directive.
Relocation of personnel
In the modern world, businesses grow and their centres of activity multiply, borders are ever less important, and the necessity of expansion within markets constantly increases. This means that executives and employees of many companies find it necessary to relocate to other cities or countries.
Our corporate clients know that GIL STAUFFER has more than a a century of experience in household removals and our level of specialization is the best there is. So it is that many companies trust GIL STAUFFER with the relocation of their personnel.
A simple telephone call is enough to begin the process. Very shortly an inspector will visit to carry out an assessment of the particular nature of the removal in question. When the client has agreed to the contract a group of our professionals will be dispatched to the house from which the move is to take place on the date agreed. They will take charge of removing and wrapping the furniture and other objects to be removed, whether by land, air, or sea, to the new destination.
Once in the new location, our professionals will undertake the unwrapping andreinstallation of all the objects set out in the signed contract and the new residencewill be ready for habitation.
Additional Corporate Benefits
At the request of with its corporate clients GIL STAUFFER can formulate plans of action with offer the following additional benefits:
- VIP Treatment
- Preferential choice of dates
- Discounts to employees with their personal relocations
- Advice with regard to complementary services, projects for the restructuring of buildings, building work, internal design and space alterations, the preparation of offices for the hosting of conferences, plans for the setting up of new offices, lighting, furnishings etc.
Keep your documents in safety, improving organisation and optimising cost
GIL STAUFFER offers a safekeeping service for document archives aimed at improving the business efficiency of its clients incorporating all the logistical, technological and human resources necessary to ensure the highest quality.
GIL STAUFFER guarantees:
- An improvement in the cost of document archiving freeing up office space, giving the possibility of converting fixed costs to variable, and removing the necessity for investment to cope with the growth of archives.
- The optimisation of the organisation of archives throughout their life cycle with remote access to copy or the movement of original documents, and a guaranteed response time in consultation and hand over.
- Restriction of access to confidential documentation, and the maintenance of highest level of storage conditions.
In modern buildings equipped with every means necessary to achieve these goals.
- 32,000m2 available for storage.
- Buildings incorporating high-level security systems both active and passive, controlled access and fire prevention safeguards.
- Temperature and humidity controlled environments for documents requiring special treatment.
- Fully equipped with technological resources to properly organise the archives in storage.
The confidence that a name with the prestige of GIL STAUFFER inspires, and the reassurance of the knowledge that many distinguished organizations have entrusted their files to the intelligent safekeeping of GIL STAUFFER .
Solutions for your organisation
GIL STAUFFER can offer important competitive advantages:
- When office space becomes tight and a company can reclaim space by freeing its buildings of infrequently consulted archives.
- If cost cutting must be carried out a move to smaller premises can be considered following the removal of passive archives.
- If a move is being considered the creation of a remote archive for infrequently consulted documents and files will reduce the size and therefore cost of the new office space.
- When access to original documents is a slow process due the lack, or inefficiency of filing management
- If it is hard to find an original document due to geographical dispersal.
- If documents must be kept over a long time and the necessary storage conditions are uneconomic or non-existent.
- When a document’s confidentiality make it advisable to guard against unauthorised access.
Other advantages for corporate customers
GIL STAUFFER offers:
- Safekeeping and physical storage of archives.
- Safekeeping and electronic storage of archives.
- Includes transport, organisation, storage, consultation, recovery and destruction of records.
- Conventional paper files
- Image archives (transparencies, films, films etc.)
- Back-up files on magnetic media.
Warehouse & Storage Services
Least possible handling assured and maximum security in storage
An expert from GIL STAUFFER studies and measures the articles which are to be protectively wrapped during their time in storage. Later a list of all the object to be stored is drawn up. Following the wrapping, they and placing into containers made from wood specially treated against bacteria and insects and they are hermetically sealed in the client’s presence.
Once taken to the warehouse, the containers are placed in storage using non-contaminating lifting vehicles. There the containers will remain untouched until returned to the client. When this happens the inverse process is carried out and the container is taken to the client’s home and opened, and the objects unwrapped in their presence.
In this way the minimum of handling is assured and consequently the danger of damage diminished.
Maximum Control and Security
GIL STAUFFER sites are equipped withwarehousing specially designed for the protection and storage of all types of furniture and objects, magnetic datastorage, hardcopy files, vehicles,machinery and merchandise in general.
The facilities are surrounded by special fencing, patrolled 24 hours a day by security guards, protected by anti-fire systems, and constantly subject to a stringent regime of hygiene which minimizes the possible risks of contamination.
Furthermore GIL STAUFFER relies on personnel specialized in the organization, procedures and control of warehousing so that precise information with regard to their stock in storage is available at any moment to any client.
Logistics and Distribution
A made-to-measure solution to each client’s distribution needs
In GIL STAUFFER there is a department of logistics and distribution which began as a parallel activity to removals.
The creation of this department was a result of market forces. It was corporate clients, aware of the specialized services available from GIL STAUFFER, which came continually asking for these services to be open to other ends within thetransportation sector.
Thus by means of the national network branches and correspondent companies worldwide, GIL STAUFFER can offer a complete solution and made to measure projects which can put into action logistical solutions for thetransportation of merchandise.
This involves the interweaving of all the activities necessary to offer a flawless service from factory or distributor, to the client’s.
To order free quote for your Logistic project, please contact the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport of Works of Art
Expert professionals and all the necessary resources
Transport of Works of Art
The importance of respecting artistic and cultural heritage is obvious to all and no one is more conscious of the responsibility this handling entails than those professionals engaged in the work of museums, cultural institutions, and art galleries.
For this reason the experts in this sector do not chooses lightly when it comes to moving precious objects or mounting an exhibition.
For many years GIL STAUFFER has had a division dedicated to this activity, and two factors have emerged as the most important
- A high a high level of technical expertise.
- Specific handling techniques.
The Art and Exhibitions division can take complete charge of the details, maintaining close contact with curators, the artists responsible for the work and the consigneesdesignated by the clients.
The Best of Resources
Protective wrappings are made to measure for each of the works of art and fitted to perfection. The people who are charged with handling these works have been selected and trained specifically in this department.
The vehicles used for the transportation of these types of objects are temperature regulated and are equipped with special security screens, anti-theft alarms in both hold and cab, air-conditioning, humidity control and special suspension and braking systems.
To request free quote regarding our transport division of artworks, please contact the following e-mail: email@example.com
Without limit of weight nor of place
GIL STAUFFER experience guarantees that your parcel service or documents will come to any place of the world with absolute safety and punctuality.
Our network of branches and partners offers a corporate rapid and effective service.
With the confidence of a company leader:
- We transport documentation and packages to any national or international destination.
- Pursuit of shipments via web.
- Without limit of weight.
- With delivery time based on the contracted service.
- Alternative service: Aerial and/or terrestrial of import or export.
- System “Courier On Demand”, an alternative of quality to the traditional service of valise.