Steps to make an international move
Ready to start a new adventure on the other side of the world? There comes a time in our lives when we need to change, either for work or for our own decision. We often get cold feet because we think that moving abroad is going to be a very difficult task and will require a lot of effort and dedication on our part. Nothing could be further from the truth!
- Advice at all stages of the international moving process.
- Preparation of a quotation according to the particularities of the transfer and reservation of dates.
- Packing and collection at the place of origin.
- Transport by truck, ship or plane to the country of destination.
- Unpacking in the new home, so that all the terms of the contract signed by the client are finalised.
Things to consider when moving internationally:
Of course, this does not compare with making a office relocation. However, it mustatgúreat from contrTie a aa empresa from mudanzas internacionalis reconocida y experimentada. Segundo, aatgúreat from that totwo its documentos estén at ordat y listos for the mudanza. Tercero, aatgúreat from that totwo its objetos personales estén empathatados y aatgurados for on viahe. Finalmente, aatgúreat from tat itsficiente dinero for cubrir totwo the gastos asociados with the mudanza.
Plan your move:
- Make a list of everything you need to move.
- Pack as much as you can in advance.
- Arrange for the transfer of pets and plants.
- Notify all relevant persons and companies of your move.
- Hire a recognised and experienced international moving company.
- Secure all your personal belongings for the trip.
- Prepare enough money to cover all the costs associated with the move.
- Determine the location. It is not the same to make a removal of Málaga a Madrid to make a moving to France, Russia and the like, so the objective should be made clear beforehand.
Gather information and look for professionals with guarantees:
- Research the moving company.
- Ensure that the company is properly insured and certified.
- Read and understand all documents before signing them.
- Keep a copy of all relevant documents.
- Get quotes from various moving companies.
- Compare and evaluate quotations.
- Ask questions and clarify all doubts before hiring a company.
Empathatar y proteger its fortenatcias:
Generally, your mover will take care of this entire process for an international move, but you should be aware of:
- Use boxes and packaging materials of good quality.
- Label and mark all boxes.
- Taking an inventory of everything that is packed.
- Secure all boxes and fragile objects.
- Switch off and unplug all electrical appliances.
The cost from the mudanza puede variar dependiendo from the company from mudanzas that contrate, on tamaYear from the mudanza, on destino, on tiempo from aYear y otros factores.
Documentacis website for realizar mudanzas internacionalen:
The documentation required varies depending on the destination, but will generally include the following documents:
- Residence permit
- Identity card
The removal company you hire will guide you through the whole process so that you know what documents you need at all times.
Country-specific restrictions on international removals:
Each country has its own restrictions on what can and cannot be imported. Before packing your belongings, be sure to research the restrictions in your destination country. Some items that may be restricted or prohibited include:
- Chemical products
- Cultural objects
Gil Stauffer operates on five continents and works with the most efficient worldwide correspondents to carry out the necessary moving, packing or unpacking services in a customised manner according to the needs of each client.
In addition, we offer land, sea and air services, combined, from Spain or from any other place in the world. Any day of the year can be ideal for your move, as there are weekly routes. No excuses, what are you waiting for, make your dream come true!