Request a quick quote
✔️ Free of charge
✔️ Immediate response
✔️ Personalised advice
*This price is indicative and may vary depending on various factors. We recommend that you request a personalised quote.
A removal in Madrid can cost between €450 and €1200. The price can vary depending on many factors such as the size of the flat, the amount of household goods, the distance of the move, etc. We recommend you to read on to understand all the factors that can vary the price of your move.
What factors should be taken into account when calculating the price of a removal?
- The most important element to be taken into account is the volume of the removal expressed in m³.. It is essential that this calculation is carried out by a technician in order to be as accurate as possible. This professional will consider the belongings in all the rooms, including storage rooms, wardrobe attics, attics and/or garages containing objects to be moved. He/she will also indicate if there is any furniture that requires special assembly and disassembly or special characteristics (pianos, safes, large pieces of furniture, etc.).
- The accesses of origin and destination addressesIf there are lifts, forklifts, if there are streets with parking difficulties for trucks, if there are ramps, if it is necessary to use forklifts, if it is necessary to apply for parking permits, etc.
- The distance between the two addressesA local move in Valencia is not the same as a move between distant towns, or interprovincial, island or international, or one that involves storage in a furniture repository.
- The type of packagingThe packaging methods used are not the same for all companies. There are cardboard boxes of different sizes, wooden boxes made to measure for specific objects, bubble wrap, paper, paper, etc. manila, paper reamconventional cloth blankets, cardboard dividers, plastic crates, etc. And, depending on the items to be moved and the type of removal, different materials will have to be used to protect each object properly.
- The personnel and technical resources required to carry out the removal in the conditions and time required, which, depending on the above, will be assigned to each specific service.
- The insurance The options offered are not all the same, nor do they all have the same coverage.
Taking into account all of the above, it is important to ask specialists about any doubts that may arise before proceeding with the move, as we have already mentioned, every home is different and situations may arise that are peculiar to each removal.
How much does a removal in Madrid centre cost?
The cost of a removal in Madrid centre can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the the amount of furniture and objects that need to be transported, the distance between the place of origin and destination, and the complexity of the move. In addition, the type of service chosen (e.g. whether packing, disassembly and assembly of furniture, etc.) may also influence the cost.
In general, the price of a removal in Madrid centre can range from 450 to 1200 euros.The range can vary greatly depending on the factors mentioned above and the moving company you choose. It is important to make sure that the estimate includes all the services you need to avoid unpleasant surprises in the final cost. It is also important to have a serious and solid moving company that shows you transparency in their estimate, and that details all the costs related to the move.
How much does it cost to move out of Madrid centre?
Below is a table with approximate prices in different areas of Madrid.
It should be noted that the price ranges provided are an approximation and may be affected by various factors, such as the amount of furniture and objects to be moved, the distance between the point of origin and destination, the type of services required, among other aspects.
|City||Approximate price range|
|Móstoles||450€ – 1000€|
|Alcalá de Henares||400€ – 1200€|
|Fuenlabrada||450€ – 1000€|
|Leganés||450€ – 1000€|
|Getafe||450€ – 1000€|
|Alcorcón||450€ – 1000€|
|Torrejón de Ardoz||400€ – 1200€|
|Parla||450€ – 1000€|
|Alcobendas||450€ – 1500€|
|Rivas-Vaciamadrid||400€ – 1200€|
|Las Rozas de Madrid||450€ – 1500€|
|San Sebastián de los Reyes||450€ – 1500€|
|Pozuelo de Alarcón||450€ – 1500€|
|Coslada||400€ – 1200€|
|Valdemoro||450€ – 1000€|
|Majadahonda||450€ – 1500€|
Removals in Madrid Where do we work?
If you are interested in the topic of how much a removal costs in MadridWe imagine that you will be interested to know in which areas we work, so here are some questions related to Madrid as well as to our scope of action.
The Madrid Community has more than 6.5 million inhabitants. It is an autonomous community located in the centre of Spain and is bordered by the provinces of Guadalajara, Basin, Toledo, Avila y Segovia. The city of Madrid is the capital of Spain and is ranked number 5 in the world. ranking The capital is the nerve centre of the country, both politically and economically, and the range of cultural and leisure activities on offer is endless. The capital is the nerve centre of the country, both politically and economically, and the cultural and leisure offer is endless. It is therefore an ideal place to live and, for this reason, there are thousands of relocations every year.
Gil Stauffer carries out removals in all areas of the Autonomous Community of Madrid.
More information of interest if you are thinking of moving to Madrid:
- Removals in Madrid: How to organise the move to the new home?
- Madrid, a welcoming and lively city
- 10 Plans an expatriate should not miss in Madrid
- Moving to Madrid: 8 Reasons to move to Madrid